SEO website copywriting
Is your website content all it could be?
First glance is everything. But your website doesn’t only need great visuals and layout – the SEO website copywriting is critical. How many businesses spend thousands on web design, only to be wasted because of dull, rambling, non-informative words? And so lacking in correctly placed keyword phrases, headers and search engine optimisation that the site is lost down the Google rankings anyway?
Take a look at your website content. Does it have
- An attention-grabbing, search engine optimised headline?
- http://charlottecaldercopywriter.com/testimonials/dharmesh-goradia/Sub-headers that expand on the headline?
- Simple, clear, conversational language that encourages conversion?
- Benefits listed in bullet points, not wordy paragraphs?
- Internal and external links?
- A clear call to action?
- A simple domain name?
- Copy and images properly formatted for the search engine crawlers?
Just as importantly, does your website copywriting focus on your customer? A reader wants to know ‘What’s in it for me?’ If the ‘we’s and the ‘our’s outnumber the ‘you’s and the ‘your’s, then your potential customers are going to move on. To a site which speaks to them, and their needs.
Other important inclusions:
- Proof of your wonderful product or service (testimonials)
- Videos – becoming increasingly important, both for information and SEO
- Value added stuff (free info or product)
- A sense of urgency (an inducement to act now)
Want to have a chat?
I’m located in Sydney and Orange, NSW, but I have happy clients all over Australia – and the world! And I’ve become an instant expert in topics ranging from home mortgages to hospitality, from fashion knitwear to Florida alligator parks :-) So, if your SEO website content doesn’t sparkle, shine, and most importantly, seduce! – or if you need a brand new website – contact me. Or call me today on 0427659202.